No lines, no missing work, convenient access.
Students who plan to attend any school within Mobile County Public School System must register online.
Directions for Registering
Online registration is an effort to make school registration efficient for parents. It's simple, easy and you can register your children from the comfort of your home at your convenience.
New Kindergarten students and New to Mobile County Public School System
- Enroll online as soon as possible
- Upload the following documents to the online registration website:
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Student Certified Birth Certificate
- Student Social Security Card
- Certificate of Immunization (Alabama)
- Two Current Proofs of Residency in Guardian's Name - 1 must be a lease or mortgage and the other from the approved list on the registration website.
New Kindergarten Summer Bridges Program July 18th-21st from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Only for Registered Students.
Students Currently Enrolled and Returning to Ella Grant
- Complete online registration.
- When online registration is complete, your child will be placed on a roll.
- Students with address or guardian changes should contact the school for registration completion.
- New students to Ella Grant who are currently enrolled in another MCPSS School will be required to show new proofs of residence. These can be uploaded in online registration.
Only registered students will be able to attend Meet the Teacher on Wednesday August 3rd, 2022 @ 2:30 p.m.
If you do not have proofs of residency in the parent/guardian's name, please complete the enrollment assessment form by clicking here.